- Candlelight Christmas Holiday Show at Morgan Manning House Dec. 5 & 6Posted 3 days ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 3 days ago
- Boy Scouts launch toy collectionPosted 3 days ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 3 days ago
- Gillett Road bridge over Erie Canal in Ogden now restricted to eight tonsPosted 1 week ago
- New York State Silver Gloves Boxing Tournament coming to RochesterPosted 1 week ago
- Christmas on the Canal celebrates 19 years with December 7 eventPosted 1 week ago
- Spencerport Community Chorus performs Holiday ConcertPosted 1 week ago
- CCHS named to national Blue Star School Top 100 BestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton High School students to perform “The Sound of Music”Posted 2 weeks ago
Faulks – Machamer
The bride is the daughter of Stephanie Faulks (Todd Brush) and the daughter and stepdaughter of Ted and Debbie Faulks, all of Hilton. The groom is the son of Brett and Patti Machamer, also of Hilton.
The maid of honor was Jessica Faulks. Bridesmaids were Heather Lavoie and Angela Tarricone, with Isabella Faulks as flower girl.
Cory Kruger was best man. Chris Steenson and Mark Fiore served as groomsmen. Cameron and Cayden Faulks acted as ring bearers.
Shanna, a graduate of Monroe Community College and Continental School of Beauty, is a cosmetologist. Adam is a graduate of Rochester Institute of Technology and is serving in the U.S. Air Force, stationed at Robins Air Force Base, Georgia.
The couple resides in Bonaire, Georgia.