- Local residents prepare for Tournament of Roses paradePosted 5 days ago
- Brockport Festival of Lights ParadePosted 5 days ago
- Western Monroe Historical Society celebrates its Golden Anniversary in 2015Posted 5 days ago
- New way to dispose of electronic appliancesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall college sports honorsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton CSD Athletic Hall of Fame to induct five new members Dec. 29Posted 2 weeks ago
- 2014 Gift GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- American Red Cross offers free Citizen Preparedness Corps training in OgdenPosted 3 weeks ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 4 weeks ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 4 weeks ago
Faulks – Machamer
The bride is the daughter of Stephanie Faulks (Todd Brush) and the daughter and stepdaughter of Ted and Debbie Faulks, all of Hilton. The groom is the son of Brett and Patti Machamer, also of Hilton.
The maid of honor was Jessica Faulks. Bridesmaids were Heather Lavoie and Angela Tarricone, with Isabella Faulks as flower girl.
Cory Kruger was best man. Chris Steenson and Mark Fiore served as groomsmen. Cameron and Cayden Faulks acted as ring bearers.
Shanna, a graduate of Monroe Community College and Continental School of Beauty, is a cosmetologist. Adam is a graduate of Rochester Institute of Technology and is serving in the U.S. Air Force, stationed at Robins Air Force Base, Georgia.
The couple resides in Bonaire, Georgia.