- “Out of the Ashes” – Marking the 50th anniversary of the Western Monroe Historical SocietyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- C-C student receives local VFW Patriot’s Pen awardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 4 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 1 month ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 2 months ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 2 months ago
- Applications for Preservation League’s Signature Grant Programs due by April 13Posted 2 months ago
Faulks – Machamer
The bride is the daughter of Stephanie Faulks (Todd Brush) and the daughter and stepdaughter of Ted and Debbie Faulks, all of Hilton. The groom is the son of Brett and Patti Machamer, also of Hilton.
The maid of honor was Jessica Faulks. Bridesmaids were Heather Lavoie and Angela Tarricone, with Isabella Faulks as flower girl.
Cory Kruger was best man. Chris Steenson and Mark Fiore served as groomsmen. Cameron and Cayden Faulks acted as ring bearers.
Shanna, a graduate of Monroe Community College and Continental School of Beauty, is a cosmetologist. Adam is a graduate of Rochester Institute of Technology and is serving in the U.S. Air Force, stationed at Robins Air Force Base, Georgia.
The couple resides in Bonaire, Georgia.