- Love of lotus leads to presentation in ChinaPosted 2 days ago
- Annual Peddlers Market in Brockport September 8Posted 2 days ago
- Strong West Emergency Department opens in BrockportPosted 2 days ago
- The College at Brockport fall sports previewsPosted 2 days ago
- Zoo and Bergen Swamp Preservation Society presents swamp’s unique featuresPosted 1 week ago
- Bad Apples features unique twists on good foodPosted 1 week ago
- Reduction in hours of operation likely at Kendall Post OfficePosted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Federal Credit Union prepares to expand officesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2014 Kids Special SectionPosted 2 weeks ago
- New High School Equivalency Test availablePosted 3 weeks ago
Faulks – Machamer
The bride is the daughter of Stephanie Faulks (Todd Brush) and the daughter and stepdaughter of Ted and Debbie Faulks, all of Hilton. The groom is the son of Brett and Patti Machamer, also of Hilton.
The maid of honor was Jessica Faulks. Bridesmaids were Heather Lavoie and Angela Tarricone, with Isabella Faulks as flower girl.
Cory Kruger was best man. Chris Steenson and Mark Fiore served as groomsmen. Cameron and Cayden Faulks acted as ring bearers.
Shanna, a graduate of Monroe Community College and Continental School of Beauty, is a cosmetologist. Adam is a graduate of Rochester Institute of Technology and is serving in the U.S. Air Force, stationed at Robins Air Force Base, Georgia.
The couple resides in Bonaire, Georgia.