- Over 100 families assisted in Cartons for Christmas OutreachPosted 1 day ago
- 2015 Winter LinkPosted 1 day ago
- Cadets win second consecutive Barnard TourneyPosted 1 day ago
- Public hearing Feb. 5 on Route 531/Washington Street terminus improvementsPosted 1 week ago
- Brockport CSD holds public hearing on Veterans’ Tax Exemption Jan. 27Posted 1 week ago
- Artwork from Parma Public Library’s adult art programs on displayPosted 1 week ago
- Brockport’s “Evening of Jazz” on Feb. 6Posted 1 week ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 1 week ago
- Can you help solve these mysteries?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Area Chamber of Commerce announces 2014 Award WinnersPosted 3 weeks ago
Faulks – Machamer
The bride is the daughter of Stephanie Faulks (Todd Brush) and the daughter and stepdaughter of Ted and Debbie Faulks, all of Hilton. The groom is the son of Brett and Patti Machamer, also of Hilton.
The maid of honor was Jessica Faulks. Bridesmaids were Heather Lavoie and Angela Tarricone, with Isabella Faulks as flower girl.
Cory Kruger was best man. Chris Steenson and Mark Fiore served as groomsmen. Cameron and Cayden Faulks acted as ring bearers.
Shanna, a graduate of Monroe Community College and Continental School of Beauty, is a cosmetologist. Adam is a graduate of Rochester Institute of Technology and is serving in the U.S. Air Force, stationed at Robins Air Force Base, Georgia.
The couple resides in Bonaire, Georgia.