- Westside Challenger Baseball closes out its 4th season with Award Ceremony and PicnicPosted 3 days ago
- 2014 Canal Days Special SectionPosted 3 days ago
- Hilton’s Schwind living the dreamPosted 1 week ago
- State appeals court dismisses Monroe County Fair neighbors’ lawsuitPosted 1 week ago
- Discover Pinta and Nina in RochesterPosted 1 week ago
- Margaret A. McGrath Charitable Foundation awards $63,500 in scholarshipsPosted 2 weeks ago
- 115 Years of Hilton High School graduationsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Monroe County Fair returns to Northampton ParkPosted 1 month ago
- Gardens with Japanese elementsPosted 2 months ago
- 2014 Summer GuidePosted 2 months ago
Kelly Knox – Justin Walker
Kelly is a 2004 graduate of Churchville-Chili High School. She holds a bachelor’s degree from Niagara University and a master’s degree in higher level education administration from the College of William and Mary. She is employed at Marquette University in Milwaukee.
Justin graduated from Sauk Prairie High School in Prairie du Sac, Wisconsin and holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconisn-Stout in construction management. He is working for Olympic Companies in Milwaukee.
A June 14, 2014 wedding is planned.