- Dissolution an issue again in BrockportPosted 5 days ago
- Holley first and second graders learn about healthy choicesPosted 5 days ago
- Brockport Hill School students win national poetry contestPosted 5 days ago
- Celebrating Black History Month in BrockportPosted 2 weeks ago
- Winter 2016 Community LinkPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sponsorships available for 2016 canal-related eventsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Churchville-Chili kindergarten classes now open for registrationPosted 3 weeks ago
Rachel Eichenberger – Jonathan Messina
Rachel is the daughter of Rick and Kathy Eichenberger of Hamlin. She graduated from The College at Brockport in 2007 with a major in business administration. She is a pharmaceutical representative for Galderma.
Jonathan is the son of Carol Messina of Cheektowaga and the late Michael Messina. He graduated in 2008 with a degree in psychology from John Carroll University and received his MBA in 2010 from Medaille College. He is a sales representative for Integra Networks.
A fall 2014 wedding is planned.