- 2016 Spring Community LinkPosted 1 week ago
- Community volunteer helps residentsPosted 1 week ago
- Young Women of Distinction recipients announcedPosted 1 week ago
- 2016 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 3 weeks ago
- Community invited to attend Drug Prevention and Intervention ForumPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tickets on sale for 20th Annual Armed Forces Day LuncheonPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport sets date for Dissolution VotePosted 2 months ago
Rachel Eichenberger – Jonathan Messina
Rachel is the daughter of Rick and Kathy Eichenberger of Hamlin. She graduated from The College at Brockport in 2007 with a major in business administration. She is a pharmaceutical representative for Galderma.
Jonathan is the son of Carol Messina of Cheektowaga and the late Michael Messina. He graduated in 2008 with a degree in psychology from John Carroll University and received his MBA in 2010 from Medaille College. He is a sales representative for Integra Networks.
A fall 2014 wedding is planned.