- GCC welcomes homeschool students and families to information and orientation sessionPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 First Responder TributePosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport CSD receives universal pre-kindergarten grantPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport gymnasts rank secondPosted 4 weeks ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 1 month ago
- Buy and sell at the Hilton Community Indoor Flea MarketPosted 1 month ago
- Save the date for Kendall’s “Community Read” eventPosted 1 month ago
Rachel Eichenberger – Jonathan Messina
Rachel is the daughter of Rick and Kathy Eichenberger of Hamlin. She graduated from The College at Brockport in 2007 with a major in business administration. She is a pharmaceutical representative for Galderma.
Jonathan is the son of Carol Messina of Cheektowaga and the late Michael Messina. He graduated in 2008 with a degree in psychology from John Carroll University and received his MBA in 2010 from Medaille College. He is a sales representative for Integra Networks.
A fall 2014 wedding is planned.