- 2015 Fall HomePosted 3 days ago
- Seminar helps small businesses sell to government agenciesPosted 1 week ago
- Workshop presents “Exhibition 2015″Posted 1 week ago
- New patio made possible for volunteer fire fightersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Brockport fall sports previewsPosted 4 weeks ago
Rachel Eichenberger – Jonathan Messina
Rachel is the daughter of Rick and Kathy Eichenberger of Hamlin. She graduated from The College at Brockport in 2007 with a major in business administration. She is a pharmaceutical representative for Galderma.
Jonathan is the son of Carol Messina of Cheektowaga and the late Michael Messina. He graduated in 2008 with a degree in psychology from John Carroll University and received his MBA in 2010 from Medaille College. He is a sales representative for Integra Networks.
A fall 2014 wedding is planned.