- Reforesting Island Cottage Woods – A Volunteer OpportunityPosted 4 hours ago
- 27th Annual Braddock Bay Raptor Research “Bird of Prey Days”Posted 4 hours ago
- 2015 Spring Showcase of BusinessPosted 1 day ago
- Area resource helps collect medical infoPosted 1 day ago
- C-C’s Ryan named Player of the YearPosted 1 day ago
- “Out of the Ashes” – Marking the 50th anniversary of the Western Monroe Historical SocietyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- C-C student receives local VFW Patriot’s Pen awardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 4 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 1 month ago
Julie Szymanowicz – Jeremy Sullivan
The engagement of Julie Szymanowicz and Jeremy Sullivan has been announced. Julie is the daughter of Richard and Mary Szymanowicz of Spencerport. Jeremy is the son of Robert and Kim Sullivan of Greece.
Julie, a graduate of Spencerport High School, earned a master’s degree in early childhood education from Niagara University. She is an elementary teacher for the Spencerport School District.
Jeremy graduated from Hilton High School and attended Alfred State College. He is employed by Monroe County.
An August 2014 wedding is planned.