- New business hosts Open HousePosted 5 days ago
- Brockport Bowl has new owners, major renovations scheduledPosted 5 days ago
- Heritage Day in Spencerport July 11Posted 5 days ago
- 2015 GraduationPosted 6 days ago
- 2015 Summer Community LinkPosted 2 weeks ago
- Business AlmanacPosted 3 weeks ago
- Team effort will yield community gardenPosted 4 weeks ago
- Hamlin Recreation recognizedPosted 2 months ago
- 2015 Summer GuidePosted 2 months ago
Karen A. Young – Christopher J. LaPorta
The bride-to-be is a 2003 graduate of Nazareth Academy and a graduate of Niagara University with a bachelor of science degree in computer and information science. She is employed as a web developer at Eileen Fisher, Inc. in Irvington, New York.
The future groom is a 2002 graduate of Gates Chili High School and a graduate of the Rochester Institute of Technology with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering. He also earned a master of science degree in civil engineering from the University of Buffalo and is employed as a land development assistant project engineer with The Chazen Companies in Poughkeepsie, New York.
Their wedding is planned for September 2014.