- Zoo and Bergen Swamp Preservation Society presents swamp’s unique featuresPosted 3 days ago
- Bad Apples features unique twists on good foodPosted 3 days ago
- 6th annual Clarkson Classic 5K and Neighborhood Contest set for August 23Posted 3 days ago
- Reduction in hours of operation likely at Kendall Post OfficePosted 1 week ago
- Spencerport Federal Credit Union prepares to expand officesPosted 1 week ago
- 2014 Kids Special SectionPosted 1 week ago
- New High School Equivalency Test availablePosted 2 weeks ago
- Foodlink Mobile Food Pantry to return to HiltonPosted 2 weeks ago
Karen A. Young – Christopher J. LaPorta
The bride-to-be is a 2003 graduate of Nazareth Academy and a graduate of Niagara University with a bachelor of science degree in computer and information science. She is employed as a web developer at Eileen Fisher, Inc. in Irvington, New York.
The future groom is a 2002 graduate of Gates Chili High School and a graduate of the Rochester Institute of Technology with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering. He also earned a master of science degree in civil engineering from the University of Buffalo and is employed as a land development assistant project engineer with The Chazen Companies in Poughkeepsie, New York.
Their wedding is planned for September 2014.