- Local residents prepare for Tournament of Roses paradePosted 7 days ago
- Brockport Festival of Lights ParadePosted 7 days ago
- Western Monroe Historical Society celebrates its Golden Anniversary in 2015Posted 7 days ago
- New way to dispose of electronic appliancesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton CSD Athletic Hall of Fame to induct five new members Dec. 29Posted 2 weeks ago
- 2014 Gift GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- American Red Cross offers free Citizen Preparedness Corps training in OgdenPosted 3 weeks ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 4 weeks ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 4 weeks ago
Karen A. Young – Christopher J. LaPorta
The bride-to-be is a 2003 graduate of Nazareth Academy and a graduate of Niagara University with a bachelor of science degree in computer and information science. She is employed as a web developer at Eileen Fisher, Inc. in Irvington, New York.
The future groom is a 2002 graduate of Gates Chili High School and a graduate of the Rochester Institute of Technology with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering. He also earned a master of science degree in civil engineering from the University of Buffalo and is employed as a land development assistant project engineer with The Chazen Companies in Poughkeepsie, New York.
Their wedding is planned for September 2014.