- 2017 Spring Community LinkPosted 5 days ago
- Village of Holley grows community gardenPosted 5 days ago
- Route 31 bridge replacement project resumesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bright Raven gymnasts win gold at statesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 3 weeks ago
- Volunteer fire departments across New York recruit new membersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Friends of Hamlin Beach State Park host I Love My Park DayPosted 3 weeks ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 2 months ago
Karen A. Young – Christopher J. LaPorta
The bride-to-be is a 2003 graduate of Nazareth Academy and a graduate of Niagara University with a bachelor of science degree in computer and information science. She is employed as a web developer at Eileen Fisher, Inc. in Irvington, New York.
The future groom is a 2002 graduate of Gates Chili High School and a graduate of the Rochester Institute of Technology with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering. He also earned a master of science degree in civil engineering from the University of Buffalo and is employed as a land development assistant project engineer with The Chazen Companies in Poughkeepsie, New York.
Their wedding is planned for September 2014.