- Gillett Road bridge over Erie Canal in Ogden now restricted to eight tonsPosted 6 days ago
- New York State Silver Gloves Boxing Tournament coming to RochesterPosted 6 days ago
- Christmas on the Canal celebrates 19 years with December 7 eventPosted 6 days ago
- Spencerport Community Chorus performs Holiday ConcertPosted 6 days ago
- CCHS named to national Blue Star School Top 100 BestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton High School students to perform “The Sound of Music”Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kendall girls capture crown in OTPosted 2 weeks ago
Karen A. Young – Christopher J. LaPorta
The bride-to-be is a 2003 graduate of Nazareth Academy and a graduate of Niagara University with a bachelor of science degree in computer and information science. She is employed as a web developer at Eileen Fisher, Inc. in Irvington, New York.
The future groom is a 2002 graduate of Gates Chili High School and a graduate of the Rochester Institute of Technology with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering. He also earned a master of science degree in civil engineering from the University of Buffalo and is employed as a land development assistant project engineer with The Chazen Companies in Poughkeepsie, New York.
Their wedding is planned for September 2014.