- Photos by Rick NicholsonPosted 3 days ago
- Public invited to Kendall Community ForumPosted 3 days ago
- 2016 Hilton Apple FestPosted 4 days ago
- 2016 Fall Community LinkPosted 1 week ago
- Back to school: school bus safety remindersPosted 1 week ago
- Local student completes American Legion Boys’ StatePosted 1 week ago
- Hilton-Parma to host Town Hall on the Prevention of Underage DrinkingPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Apple Fest Entertainment & EventsPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2016 Autumn GuidePosted 3 weeks ago
Karen A. Young – Christopher J. LaPorta
The bride-to-be is a 2003 graduate of Nazareth Academy and a graduate of Niagara University with a bachelor of science degree in computer and information science. She is employed as a web developer at Eileen Fisher, Inc. in Irvington, New York.
The future groom is a 2002 graduate of Gates Chili High School and a graduate of the Rochester Institute of Technology with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering. He also earned a master of science degree in civil engineering from the University of Buffalo and is employed as a land development assistant project engineer with The Chazen Companies in Poughkeepsie, New York.
Their wedding is planned for September 2014.