- Tender Loving Family Care opens family home for adultsPosted 14 hours ago
- Mail fraud charges under investigationPosted 14 hours ago
- Master Gardeners in three counties hold fall eventsPosted 14 hours ago
- Hamlin soccer coach brings three decades of experience to the fieldPosted 14 hours ago
- Roberts Wesleyan fall previewsPosted 14 hours ago
- Love of lotus leads to presentation in ChinaPosted 1 week ago
- Annual Peddlers Market in Brockport September 8Posted 1 week ago
- Strong West Emergency Department opens in BrockportPosted 1 week ago
- The College at Brockport fall sports previewsPosted 1 week ago
- Bad Apples features unique twists on good foodPosted 2 weeks ago
Lisa C. Daily – Colin Murtha
Bernie and Chris Daily of Brockport are happy to announce the engagement of their daughter Lisa to Colin Murtha of Newton, Massachusetts. Colin is the son of Bill and Helen Murtha of Rochester and Barbara and Paul Sankner of New Jersey.
Lisa is a 2002 graduate of Brockport High School and a 2006 graduate of St. Lawrence University. She is employed at Marsh USA in Boston, Massachusetts.
Colin, a 1998 graduate of McQuaid Jesuit High School, Rochester, graduated in 2002 from George Washington University. He is employed at Merrill-Lynch, Boston.
Their wedding is planned for September 27, 2014.