- Candlelight Christmas Holiday Show at Morgan Manning House Dec. 5 & 6Posted 5 days ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 5 days ago
- Boy Scouts launch toy collectionPosted 5 days ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 5 days ago
- Gillett Road bridge over Erie Canal in Ogden now restricted to eight tonsPosted 2 weeks ago
- New York State Silver Gloves Boxing Tournament coming to RochesterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Christmas on the Canal celebrates 19 years with December 7 eventPosted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Community Chorus performs Holiday ConcertPosted 2 weeks ago
- CCHS named to national Blue Star School Top 100 BestPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hilton High School students to perform “The Sound of Music”Posted 3 weeks ago
Lisa C. Daily – Colin Murtha
Bernie and Chris Daily of Brockport are happy to announce the engagement of their daughter Lisa to Colin Murtha of Newton, Massachusetts. Colin is the son of Bill and Helen Murtha of Rochester and Barbara and Paul Sankner of New Jersey.
Lisa is a 2002 graduate of Brockport High School and a 2006 graduate of St. Lawrence University. She is employed at Marsh USA in Boston, Massachusetts.
Colin, a 1998 graduate of McQuaid Jesuit High School, Rochester, graduated in 2002 from George Washington University. He is employed at Merrill-Lynch, Boston.
Their wedding is planned for September 27, 2014.