- Over 100 families assisted in Cartons for Christmas OutreachPosted 5 days ago
- 2015 Winter LinkPosted 5 days ago
- Cadets win second consecutive Barnard TourneyPosted 5 days ago
- Public hearing Feb. 5 on Route 531/Washington Street terminus improvementsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport CSD holds public hearing on Veterans’ Tax Exemption Jan. 27Posted 2 weeks ago
- Artwork from Parma Public Library’s adult art programs on displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport’s “Evening of Jazz” on Feb. 6Posted 2 weeks ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 2 weeks ago
- Can you help solve these mysteries?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Area Chamber of Commerce announces 2014 Award WinnersPosted 4 weeks ago
Lisa C. Daily – Colin Murtha
Bernie and Chris Daily of Brockport are happy to announce the engagement of their daughter Lisa to Colin Murtha of Newton, Massachusetts. Colin is the son of Bill and Helen Murtha of Rochester and Barbara and Paul Sankner of New Jersey.
Lisa is a 2002 graduate of Brockport High School and a 2006 graduate of St. Lawrence University. She is employed at Marsh USA in Boston, Massachusetts.
Colin, a 1998 graduate of McQuaid Jesuit High School, Rochester, graduated in 2002 from George Washington University. He is employed at Merrill-Lynch, Boston.
Their wedding is planned for September 27, 2014.