- Let’s Go Fishing! Youth Derby at Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge June 6Posted 4 days ago
- Along the Ridge, new business recalls historic rootsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hamlin Recreation recognizedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Churchville mayor appointed to NYCOM Nominating CommitteePosted 2 weeks ago
- Food Truck Rodeo May 21 profits C-C Sports BoostersPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2015 Summer GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- 2015 Home and GardenPosted 4 weeks ago
Lisa C. Daily – Colin Murtha
Bernie and Chris Daily of Brockport are happy to announce the engagement of their daughter Lisa to Colin Murtha of Newton, Massachusetts. Colin is the son of Bill and Helen Murtha of Rochester and Barbara and Paul Sankner of New Jersey.
Lisa is a 2002 graduate of Brockport High School and a 2006 graduate of St. Lawrence University. She is employed at Marsh USA in Boston, Massachusetts.
Colin, a 1998 graduate of McQuaid Jesuit High School, Rochester, graduated in 2002 from George Washington University. He is employed at Merrill-Lynch, Boston.
Their wedding is planned for September 27, 2014.