- SSC Committee seeks input on the future of Sweden Senior CenterPosted 3 days ago
- Brockport Police Department will collect unwanted prescription drugsPosted 3 days ago
- Holley Rotary awards Paul Harris FellowPosted 3 days ago
- Hamlin Beach to host clean upPosted 3 days ago
- Civil War lectures presented at both GCC Medina and Albion Campus CentersPosted 3 days ago
- 2014 Autumn GuidePosted 1 week ago
- Fall is in the air – time for astersPosted 1 week ago
- Tender Loving Family Care opens family home for adultsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mail fraud charges under investigationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hamlin soccer coach brings three decades of experience to the fieldPosted 2 weeks ago
Lisa C. Daily – Colin Murtha
Bernie and Chris Daily of Brockport are happy to announce the engagement of their daughter Lisa to Colin Murtha of Newton, Massachusetts. Colin is the son of Bill and Helen Murtha of Rochester and Barbara and Paul Sankner of New Jersey.
Lisa is a 2002 graduate of Brockport High School and a 2006 graduate of St. Lawrence University. She is employed at Marsh USA in Boston, Massachusetts.
Colin, a 1998 graduate of McQuaid Jesuit High School, Rochester, graduated in 2002 from George Washington University. He is employed at Merrill-Lynch, Boston.
Their wedding is planned for September 27, 2014.