- Local residents prepare for Tournament of Roses paradePosted 2 days ago
- Brockport Festival of Lights ParadePosted 2 days ago
- Western Monroe Historical Society celebrates its Golden Anniversary in 2015Posted 2 days ago
- New way to dispose of electronic appliancesPosted 1 week ago
- Fall college sports honorsPosted 1 week ago
- Hilton CSD Athletic Hall of Fame to induct five new members Dec. 29Posted 1 week ago
- 2014 Gift GuidePosted 1 week ago
- American Red Cross offers free Citizen Preparedness Corps training in OgdenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 3 weeks ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 3 weeks ago
Lisa C. Daily – Colin Murtha
Bernie and Chris Daily of Brockport are happy to announce the engagement of their daughter Lisa to Colin Murtha of Newton, Massachusetts. Colin is the son of Bill and Helen Murtha of Rochester and Barbara and Paul Sankner of New Jersey.
Lisa is a 2002 graduate of Brockport High School and a 2006 graduate of St. Lawrence University. She is employed at Marsh USA in Boston, Massachusetts.
Colin, a 1998 graduate of McQuaid Jesuit High School, Rochester, graduated in 2002 from George Washington University. He is employed at Merrill-Lynch, Boston.
Their wedding is planned for September 27, 2014.