- Summer Guide 2016Posted 6 days ago
- Black Creek watersPosted 6 days ago
- Annual Brockport Central School District Art show opens May 23Posted 6 days ago
- Winners announced for annual Erie Canal Poster ContestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share the beauty of community with a Fresh Air childPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rochester Press-Radio Club announces Day of Champions Award winnersPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Home and GardenPosted 3 weeks ago
- Brockport sets date for Dissolution VotePosted 3 months ago
Moy – Gravino
Lindsay Smith, daughter of the bride, was the maid of honor. Brady Smith, son of the bride, served as best man. Gabe Lindsay and Nora Jean Lindsay acted as ring bearer and flower girl, respectively.
The bride, a graduate of Genesee Community College, is a registered nurse at Rochester General Hospital.
The groom graduated from Brockport High School and is a welder at Weldrite Closures.
The couple honeymooned in the Finger Lakes Region of New York.