- Over 100 families assisted in Cartons for Christmas OutreachPosted 7 hours ago
- 2015 Winter LinkPosted 7 hours ago
- Cadets win second consecutive Barnard TourneyPosted 7 hours ago
- Public hearing Feb. 5 on Route 531/Washington Street terminus improvementsPosted 7 days ago
- Brockport CSD holds public hearing on Veterans’ Tax Exemption Jan. 27Posted 7 days ago
- Artwork from Parma Public Library’s adult art programs on displayPosted 1 week ago
- Brockport’s “Evening of Jazz” on Feb. 6Posted 1 week ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 1 week ago
- Can you help solve these mysteries?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Area Chamber of Commerce announces 2014 Award WinnersPosted 3 weeks ago
Moy – Gravino
Lindsay Smith, daughter of the bride, was the maid of honor. Brady Smith, son of the bride, served as best man. Gabe Lindsay and Nora Jean Lindsay acted as ring bearer and flower girl, respectively.
The bride, a graduate of Genesee Community College, is a registered nurse at Rochester General Hospital.
The groom graduated from Brockport High School and is a welder at Weldrite Closures.
The couple honeymooned in the Finger Lakes Region of New York.