- SSC Committee seeks input on the future of Sweden Senior CenterPosted 7 days ago
- Brockport Police Department will collect unwanted prescription drugsPosted 7 days ago
- Holley Rotary awards Paul Harris FellowPosted 7 days ago
- Civil War lectures presented at both GCC Medina and Albion Campus CentersPosted 7 days ago
- 2014 Autumn GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall is in the air – time for astersPosted 2 weeks ago
Moy – Gravino
Lindsay Smith, daughter of the bride, was the maid of honor. Brady Smith, son of the bride, served as best man. Gabe Lindsay and Nora Jean Lindsay acted as ring bearer and flower girl, respectively.
The bride, a graduate of Genesee Community College, is a registered nurse at Rochester General Hospital.
The groom graduated from Brockport High School and is a welder at Weldrite Closures.
The couple honeymooned in the Finger Lakes Region of New York.