- Gillett Road bridge over Erie Canal in Ogden now restricted to eight tonsPosted 5 days ago
- Brockport fundraiser organized for Pierson familyPosted 5 days ago
- New York State Silver Gloves Boxing Tournament coming to RochesterPosted 5 days ago
- Christmas on the Canal celebrates 19 years with December 7 eventPosted 5 days ago
- Spencerport Community Chorus performs Holiday ConcertPosted 5 days ago
- CCHS named to national Blue Star School Top 100 BestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton High School students to perform “The Sound of Music”Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kendall girls capture crown in OTPosted 2 weeks ago
Moy – Gravino
Lindsay Smith, daughter of the bride, was the maid of honor. Brady Smith, son of the bride, served as best man. Gabe Lindsay and Nora Jean Lindsay acted as ring bearer and flower girl, respectively.
The bride, a graduate of Genesee Community College, is a registered nurse at Rochester General Hospital.
The groom graduated from Brockport High School and is a welder at Weldrite Closures.
The couple honeymooned in the Finger Lakes Region of New York.