- Local residents prepare for Tournament of Roses paradePosted 6 days ago
- Brockport Festival of Lights ParadePosted 6 days ago
- Western Monroe Historical Society celebrates its Golden Anniversary in 2015Posted 6 days ago
- New way to dispose of electronic appliancesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall college sports honorsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton CSD Athletic Hall of Fame to induct five new members Dec. 29Posted 2 weeks ago
- 2014 Gift GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- American Red Cross offers free Citizen Preparedness Corps training in OgdenPosted 3 weeks ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 4 weeks ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 4 weeks ago
Moy – Gravino
Lindsay Smith, daughter of the bride, was the maid of honor. Brady Smith, son of the bride, served as best man. Gabe Lindsay and Nora Jean Lindsay acted as ring bearer and flower girl, respectively.
The bride, a graduate of Genesee Community College, is a registered nurse at Rochester General Hospital.
The groom graduated from Brockport High School and is a welder at Weldrite Closures.
The couple honeymooned in the Finger Lakes Region of New York.