- 2017 Winter Community LinkPosted 2 days ago
- Byron-Bergen Bees go global with National Geographic Bee CompetitionsPosted 2 days ago
- ESL announces available scholarships to high school seniorsPosted 2 days ago
- Spencerport School District leader to retirePosted 1 week ago
- NYSCA/PLNYS Preservation Grants availablePosted 1 week ago
- January-February programs at Riga Recreation CenterPosted 3 weeks ago
Moy – Gravino
Lindsay Smith, daughter of the bride, was the maid of honor. Brady Smith, son of the bride, served as best man. Gabe Lindsay and Nora Jean Lindsay acted as ring bearer and flower girl, respectively.
The bride, a graduate of Genesee Community College, is a registered nurse at Rochester General Hospital.
The groom graduated from Brockport High School and is a welder at Weldrite Closures.
The couple honeymooned in the Finger Lakes Region of New York.