- “Spring Ahead” and check lifesaving smoke and CO alarmsPosted 1 day ago
- Spencerport Board of Education unanimous in approval of Urban-Suburban program participationPosted 5 days ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 5 days ago
- Parma studies solar possibilitiesPosted 2 weeks ago
- March Madness returns to Churchville-ChiliPosted 2 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 3 weeks ago
- Be a creative part of the Hilton Apple Fest traditionPosted 4 weeks ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 4 weeks ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 1 month ago
- Applications for Preservation League’s Signature Grant Programs due by April 13Posted 1 month ago
Moy – Gravino
Lindsay Smith, daughter of the bride, was the maid of honor. Brady Smith, son of the bride, served as best man. Gabe Lindsay and Nora Jean Lindsay acted as ring bearer and flower girl, respectively.
The bride, a graduate of Genesee Community College, is a registered nurse at Rochester General Hospital.
The groom graduated from Brockport High School and is a welder at Weldrite Closures.
The couple honeymooned in the Finger Lakes Region of New York.