- 2016 Monroe County Fair is just around the cornerPosted 4 days ago
- BRIDGE NY funds help counties fix more bridgesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Volunteers meet to beautify Main StreetPosted 4 weeks ago
- Graduation 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Get ready to read this summerPosted 1 month ago
- Red Jug Pub to locate in BrockportPosted 1 month ago
- Spencerport business owner receives Founders AwardPosted 1 month ago
- Summer Guide 2016Posted 2 months ago
Moy – Gravino
Lindsay Smith, daughter of the bride, was the maid of honor. Brady Smith, son of the bride, served as best man. Gabe Lindsay and Nora Jean Lindsay acted as ring bearer and flower girl, respectively.
The bride, a graduate of Genesee Community College, is a registered nurse at Rochester General Hospital.
The groom graduated from Brockport High School and is a welder at Weldrite Closures.
The couple honeymooned in the Finger Lakes Region of New York.