- Candlelight Christmas Holiday Show at Morgan Manning House Dec. 5 & 6Posted 4 days ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 4 days ago
- Boy Scouts launch toy collectionPosted 4 days ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 4 days ago
- Gillett Road bridge over Erie Canal in Ogden now restricted to eight tonsPosted 2 weeks ago
- New York State Silver Gloves Boxing Tournament coming to RochesterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Christmas on the Canal celebrates 19 years with December 7 eventPosted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Community Chorus performs Holiday ConcertPosted 2 weeks ago
- CCHS named to national Blue Star School Top 100 BestPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hilton High School students to perform “The Sound of Music”Posted 3 weeks ago
Melissa Hundley – Charlie Elliot-Bearce
Melissa is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Kimm Rhoades of Hamlin and Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hundley of Williamson, New York. She is an elementary school literacy teacher at Alexander Central School District.
Charlie is the son of Charlie Bearce and Mrs. Sue Elliot of Saratoga Springs, New York. He is a financial advisor for NY Life.
Their wedding is planned for May 23, 2015.