- “Out of the Ashes” – Marking the 50th anniversary of the Western Monroe Historical SocietyPosted 1 week ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 1 week ago
- C-C student receives local VFW Patriot’s Pen awardPosted 1 week ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 3 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 1 month ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 2 months ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 2 months ago
- Applications for Preservation League’s Signature Grant Programs due by April 13Posted 2 months ago
Melissa Hundley – Charlie Elliot-Bearce
Melissa is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Kimm Rhoades of Hamlin and Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hundley of Williamson, New York. She is an elementary school literacy teacher at Alexander Central School District.
Charlie is the son of Charlie Bearce and Mrs. Sue Elliot of Saratoga Springs, New York. He is a financial advisor for NY Life.
Their wedding is planned for May 23, 2015.