- St. Pius X parish rebuilding — literally and spiritually — following firePosted 2 weeks ago
- Hundreds of American flags to honor service providersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Entries for Erie Canalway Photo Contest due by August 28Posted 2 weeks ago
- “Back to School Fun Day” coming August 22Posted 2 weeks ago
- Walker Brothers Funeral Home to hold annual Butterfly ReleasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ribbons remind to support CourtneyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hometown Heroes from near and farPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hunter education courses in HolleyPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2015 Kids Special SectionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Village of Spencerport changes refuse containers policyPosted 4 weeks ago
Melissa Hundley – Charlie Elliot-Bearce
Melissa is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Kimm Rhoades of Hamlin and Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hundley of Williamson, New York. She is an elementary school literacy teacher at Alexander Central School District.
Charlie is the son of Charlie Bearce and Mrs. Sue Elliot of Saratoga Springs, New York. He is a financial advisor for NY Life.
Their wedding is planned for May 23, 2015.