- GCC welcomes homeschool students and families to information and orientation sessionPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 First Responder TributePosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport CSD receives universal pre-kindergarten grantPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brockport gymnasts rank secondPosted 4 weeks ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 1 month ago
- Buy and sell at the Hilton Community Indoor Flea MarketPosted 1 month ago
- Save the date for Kendall’s “Community Read” eventPosted 1 month ago
Melissa Hundley – Charlie Elliot-Bearce
Melissa is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Kimm Rhoades of Hamlin and Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hundley of Williamson, New York. She is an elementary school literacy teacher at Alexander Central School District.
Charlie is the son of Charlie Bearce and Mrs. Sue Elliot of Saratoga Springs, New York. He is a financial advisor for NY Life.
Their wedding is planned for May 23, 2015.