- SSC Committee seeks input on the future of Sweden Senior CenterPosted 5 days ago
- Brockport Police Department will collect unwanted prescription drugsPosted 5 days ago
- Holley Rotary awards Paul Harris FellowPosted 5 days ago
- Hamlin Beach to host clean upPosted 5 days ago
- Civil War lectures presented at both GCC Medina and Albion Campus CentersPosted 5 days ago
- 2014 Autumn GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall is in the air – time for astersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tender Loving Family Care opens family home for adultsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mail fraud charges under investigationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hamlin soccer coach brings three decades of experience to the fieldPosted 3 weeks ago
Melissa Hundley – Charlie Elliot-Bearce
Melissa is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Kimm Rhoades of Hamlin and Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hundley of Williamson, New York. She is an elementary school literacy teacher at Alexander Central School District.
Charlie is the son of Charlie Bearce and Mrs. Sue Elliot of Saratoga Springs, New York. He is a financial advisor for NY Life.
Their wedding is planned for May 23, 2015.