- Churchville-Riga Chamber of Commerce announces 2015 community awardsPosted 5 days ago
- Funding available to farmers for water quality protectionPosted 5 days ago
- Hilton CSD seeks nominations for Alumni Hall of FamePosted 5 days ago
- Dissolution an issue again in BrockportPosted 2 weeks ago
- Holley first and second graders learn about healthy choicesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Brockport Hill School students win national poetry contestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Celebrating Black History Month in BrockportPosted 3 weeks ago
- Winter 2016 Community LinkPosted 3 weeks ago
- Churchville-Chili kindergarten classes now open for registrationPosted 4 weeks ago
Melissa Hundley – Charlie Elliot-Bearce
Melissa is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Kimm Rhoades of Hamlin and Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hundley of Williamson, New York. She is an elementary school literacy teacher at Alexander Central School District.
Charlie is the son of Charlie Bearce and Mrs. Sue Elliot of Saratoga Springs, New York. He is a financial advisor for NY Life.
Their wedding is planned for May 23, 2015.