- Photos by Rick NicholsonPosted 3 days ago
- Public invited to Kendall Community ForumPosted 3 days ago
- 2016 Hilton Apple FestPosted 3 days ago
- 2016 Fall Community LinkPosted 1 week ago
- Back to school: school bus safety remindersPosted 1 week ago
- Local student completes American Legion Boys’ StatePosted 1 week ago
- Hilton-Parma to host Town Hall on the Prevention of Underage DrinkingPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Apple Fest Entertainment & EventsPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Autumn GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
Memole – Appleby
The bride is the daughter of Alfred and Mary Memole of Rensselaer, New York. The groom is the son of John and Mary Kay Appleby of Spencerport.
Meaghan Castle was maid of honor. Acting as bridesmaids were Caroline Appleby, sister of the groom, and Teresa Memole, sister of the bride. Anna and Niamh Brennan, nieces of the bride, were flower girls.
The best man as Christopher Wojdak. Serving as groomsmen were Ted Janiszewski and T.J. Wasik.
Regina earned a degree in music education from Nazareth College. She is a music teacher at JLU Child Care, Spencerport.
Robert attended The College at Brockport. He is a motor equipment operator for the Town of Greece.
The couple honeymooned in the Adirondacks. They reside in Greece.