- Fitness center coming soon to Holley School DistrictPosted 14 hours ago
- Byron-Bergen/Elba improves to 2-0Posted 14 hours ago
- SSC Committee seeks input on the future of Sweden Senior CenterPosted 1 week ago
- Brockport Police Department will collect unwanted prescription drugsPosted 1 week ago
- Holley Rotary awards Paul Harris FellowPosted 1 week ago
- Civil War lectures presented at both GCC Medina and Albion Campus CentersPosted 1 week ago
- 2014 Autumn GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall is in the air – time for astersPosted 2 weeks ago
Memole – Appleby
The bride is the daughter of Alfred and Mary Memole of Rensselaer, New York. The groom is the son of John and Mary Kay Appleby of Spencerport.
Meaghan Castle was maid of honor. Acting as bridesmaids were Caroline Appleby, sister of the groom, and Teresa Memole, sister of the bride. Anna and Niamh Brennan, nieces of the bride, were flower girls.
The best man as Christopher Wojdak. Serving as groomsmen were Ted Janiszewski and T.J. Wasik.
Regina earned a degree in music education from Nazareth College. She is a music teacher at JLU Child Care, Spencerport.
Robert attended The College at Brockport. He is a motor equipment operator for the Town of Greece.
The couple honeymooned in the Adirondacks. They reside in Greece.