- Public hearing Feb. 5 on Route 531/Washington Street terminus improvementsPosted 7 days ago
- Brockport CSD holds public hearing on Veterans’ Tax Exemption Jan. 27Posted 7 days ago
- Artwork from Parma Public Library’s adult art programs on displayPosted 7 days ago
- Brockport’s “Evening of Jazz” on Feb. 6Posted 7 days ago
- Sweden Town Park outdoor ice rink is openPosted 7 days ago
- Can you help solve these mysteries?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Spencerport Area Chamber of Commerce announces 2014 Award WinnersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Conservation Tree and Shrub Program releases 2015 species listPosted 3 weeks ago
- Public information meeting on Urban-Suburban program Feb. 3Posted 4 weeks ago
Memole – Appleby
The bride is the daughter of Alfred and Mary Memole of Rensselaer, New York. The groom is the son of John and Mary Kay Appleby of Spencerport.
Meaghan Castle was maid of honor. Acting as bridesmaids were Caroline Appleby, sister of the groom, and Teresa Memole, sister of the bride. Anna and Niamh Brennan, nieces of the bride, were flower girls.
The best man as Christopher Wojdak. Serving as groomsmen were Ted Janiszewski and T.J. Wasik.
Regina earned a degree in music education from Nazareth College. She is a music teacher at JLU Child Care, Spencerport.
Robert attended The College at Brockport. He is a motor equipment operator for the Town of Greece.
The couple honeymooned in the Adirondacks. They reside in Greece.