- 2016 Spring Community LinkPosted 4 days ago
- Community volunteer helps residentsPosted 4 days ago
- Young Women of Distinction recipients announcedPosted 4 days ago
- 2016 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 3 weeks ago
- Community invited to attend Drug Prevention and Intervention ForumPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tickets on sale for 20th Annual Armed Forces Day LuncheonPosted 3 weeks ago
- Brockport sets date for Dissolution VotePosted 2 months ago
Memole – Appleby
The bride is the daughter of Alfred and Mary Memole of Rensselaer, New York. The groom is the son of John and Mary Kay Appleby of Spencerport.
Meaghan Castle was maid of honor. Acting as bridesmaids were Caroline Appleby, sister of the groom, and Teresa Memole, sister of the bride. Anna and Niamh Brennan, nieces of the bride, were flower girls.
The best man as Christopher Wojdak. Serving as groomsmen were Ted Janiszewski and T.J. Wasik.
Regina earned a degree in music education from Nazareth College. She is a music teacher at JLU Child Care, Spencerport.
Robert attended The College at Brockport. He is a motor equipment operator for the Town of Greece.
The couple honeymooned in the Adirondacks. They reside in Greece.