- Urban-Suburban program on Spencerport Board’s Feb. 24 agendaPosted 6 days ago
- Parma studies solar possibilitiesPosted 6 days ago
- March Madness returns to Churchville-ChiliPosted 6 days ago
- DOT presents plans for Route 531 terminus improvements, comment period ends Feb. 27Posted 2 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- Free RPO “Around the Town” Concert performed at C-C PACPosted 2 weeks ago
- Board hears opinions from speakers on both sides of Spencerport’s Urban-Suburban implementation issuePosted 3 weeks ago
- Be a creative part of the Hilton Apple Fest traditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- New High School Equivalency test availablePosted 3 weeks ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 4 weeks ago
Memole – Appleby
The bride is the daughter of Alfred and Mary Memole of Rensselaer, New York. The groom is the son of John and Mary Kay Appleby of Spencerport.
Meaghan Castle was maid of honor. Acting as bridesmaids were Caroline Appleby, sister of the groom, and Teresa Memole, sister of the bride. Anna and Niamh Brennan, nieces of the bride, were flower girls.
The best man as Christopher Wojdak. Serving as groomsmen were Ted Janiszewski and T.J. Wasik.
Regina earned a degree in music education from Nazareth College. She is a music teacher at JLU Child Care, Spencerport.
Robert attended The College at Brockport. He is a motor equipment operator for the Town of Greece.
The couple honeymooned in the Adirondacks. They reside in Greece.