- St. Pius X parish rebuilding — literally and spiritually — following firePosted 1 week ago
- Hundreds of American flags to honor service providersPosted 1 week ago
- Entries for Erie Canalway Photo Contest due by August 28Posted 1 week ago
- “Back to School Fun Day” coming August 22Posted 1 week ago
- Walker Brothers Funeral Home to hold annual Butterfly ReleasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ribbons remind to support CourtneyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hometown Heroes from near and farPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hunter education courses in HolleyPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2015 Kids Special SectionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Village of Spencerport changes refuse containers policyPosted 3 weeks ago
Reid – Smith
The bride is the daughter of Gail Riddell of Spencerport. The groom is the son of Anne Smith of Rochester.
Suzanne Riddell, sister of the bride, was the maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Courtney Forsyth and Kyrstin Baldino. Morgan and Josslyn Reid, nieces of the bride, acted as flower girls.
The best man was Kyle Banks. Judson Turner and Richard Stewart served as groomsmen. The groom’s nephews, Christopher Donnell and Ethan Smith, acted as ring bearers.
The bride and groom are graduates of The College at Brockport. Ashley is the accounting manager at Atlanta Ballet. Mark is an athletic trainer at Georgia Tech.
The couple honeymooned at Hilton Head, South Carolina. They will reside in Atlanta, Georgia.