- Find out more about Birds of Prey during events at Braddock Bay April 24-26Posted 3 days ago
- Concert benefits Brockport Ecumenical Food ShelfPosted 5 days ago
- Four selected as Orleans Heritage HeroesPosted 5 days ago
- 2015 Spring Home ImprovementPosted 1 week ago
- Purple Pony Seeking VolunteersPosted 1 week ago
- Reforesting Island Cottage Woods – A Volunteer OpportunityPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2015 Spring Showcase of BusinessPosted 4 weeks ago
- Area resource helps collect medical infoPosted 4 weeks ago
- C-C’s Ryan named Player of the YearPosted 4 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 1 month ago
Reid – Smith
The bride is the daughter of Gail Riddell of Spencerport. The groom is the son of Anne Smith of Rochester.
Suzanne Riddell, sister of the bride, was the maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Courtney Forsyth and Kyrstin Baldino. Morgan and Josslyn Reid, nieces of the bride, acted as flower girls.
The best man was Kyle Banks. Judson Turner and Richard Stewart served as groomsmen. The groom’s nephews, Christopher Donnell and Ethan Smith, acted as ring bearers.
The bride and groom are graduates of The College at Brockport. Ashley is the accounting manager at Atlanta Ballet. Mark is an athletic trainer at Georgia Tech.
The couple honeymooned at Hilton Head, South Carolina. They will reside in Atlanta, Georgia.