- Photos by Rick NicholsonPosted 24 hours ago
- Public invited to Kendall Community ForumPosted 24 hours ago
- 2016 Hilton Apple FestPosted 1 day ago
- 2016 Fall Community LinkPosted 1 week ago
- Back to school: school bus safety remindersPosted 1 week ago
- Local student completes American Legion Boys’ StatePosted 1 week ago
- Hilton-Parma to host Town Hall on the Prevention of Underage DrinkingPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Apple Fest Entertainment & EventsPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Autumn GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
Reid – Smith
The bride is the daughter of Gail Riddell of Spencerport. The groom is the son of Anne Smith of Rochester.
Suzanne Riddell, sister of the bride, was the maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Courtney Forsyth and Kyrstin Baldino. Morgan and Josslyn Reid, nieces of the bride, acted as flower girls.
The best man was Kyle Banks. Judson Turner and Richard Stewart served as groomsmen. The groom’s nephews, Christopher Donnell and Ethan Smith, acted as ring bearers.
The bride and groom are graduates of The College at Brockport. Ashley is the accounting manager at Atlanta Ballet. Mark is an athletic trainer at Georgia Tech.
The couple honeymooned at Hilton Head, South Carolina. They will reside in Atlanta, Georgia.