- Local residents prepare for Tournament of Roses paradePosted 4 days ago
- Brockport Festival of Lights ParadePosted 4 days ago
- Western Monroe Historical Society celebrates its Golden Anniversary in 2015Posted 4 days ago
- New way to dispose of electronic appliancesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall college sports honorsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton CSD Athletic Hall of Fame to induct five new members Dec. 29Posted 2 weeks ago
- 2014 Gift GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- American Red Cross offers free Citizen Preparedness Corps training in OgdenPosted 3 weeks ago
- Celebrate Agriculture dinner tickets on salePosted 4 weeks ago
- 2014 Home for the HolidaysPosted 4 weeks ago
Reid – Smith
The bride is the daughter of Gail Riddell of Spencerport. The groom is the son of Anne Smith of Rochester.
Suzanne Riddell, sister of the bride, was the maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Courtney Forsyth and Kyrstin Baldino. Morgan and Josslyn Reid, nieces of the bride, acted as flower girls.
The best man was Kyle Banks. Judson Turner and Richard Stewart served as groomsmen. The groom’s nephews, Christopher Donnell and Ethan Smith, acted as ring bearers.
The bride and groom are graduates of The College at Brockport. Ashley is the accounting manager at Atlanta Ballet. Mark is an athletic trainer at Georgia Tech.
The couple honeymooned at Hilton Head, South Carolina. They will reside in Atlanta, Georgia.