- Churchville-Riga Chamber of Commerce announces 2015 community awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Funding available to farmers for water quality protectionPosted 3 days ago
- Hilton CSD seeks nominations for Alumni Hall of FamePosted 3 days ago
- Dissolution an issue again in BrockportPosted 1 week ago
- Holley first and second graders learn about healthy choicesPosted 1 week ago
- Brockport Hill School students win national poetry contestPosted 1 week ago
- Celebrating Black History Month in BrockportPosted 2 weeks ago
- Winter 2016 Community LinkPosted 3 weeks ago
- Churchville-Chili kindergarten classes now open for registrationPosted 4 weeks ago
Reid – Smith
The bride is the daughter of Gail Riddell of Spencerport. The groom is the son of Anne Smith of Rochester.
Suzanne Riddell, sister of the bride, was the maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Courtney Forsyth and Kyrstin Baldino. Morgan and Josslyn Reid, nieces of the bride, acted as flower girls.
The best man was Kyle Banks. Judson Turner and Richard Stewart served as groomsmen. The groom’s nephews, Christopher Donnell and Ethan Smith, acted as ring bearers.
The bride and groom are graduates of The College at Brockport. Ashley is the accounting manager at Atlanta Ballet. Mark is an athletic trainer at Georgia Tech.
The couple honeymooned at Hilton Head, South Carolina. They will reside in Atlanta, Georgia.