- 2015 Spring Showcase of BusinessPosted 23 hours ago
- Area resource helps collect medical infoPosted 1 day ago
- C-C’s Ryan named Player of the YearPosted 1 day ago
- “Out of the Ashes” – Marking the 50th anniversary of the Western Monroe Historical SocietyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- C-C student receives local VFW Patriot’s Pen awardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 4 weeks ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 1 month ago
- GCC offers tax filing helpPosted 2 months ago
- Applications for Preservation League’s Signature Grant Programs due by April 13Posted 2 months ago
Reid – Smith
The bride is the daughter of Gail Riddell of Spencerport. The groom is the son of Anne Smith of Rochester.
Suzanne Riddell, sister of the bride, was the maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Courtney Forsyth and Kyrstin Baldino. Morgan and Josslyn Reid, nieces of the bride, acted as flower girls.
The best man was Kyle Banks. Judson Turner and Richard Stewart served as groomsmen. The groom’s nephews, Christopher Donnell and Ethan Smith, acted as ring bearers.
The bride and groom are graduates of The College at Brockport. Ashley is the accounting manager at Atlanta Ballet. Mark is an athletic trainer at Georgia Tech.
The couple honeymooned at Hilton Head, South Carolina. They will reside in Atlanta, Georgia.