- 2016 Fall Community LinkPosted 5 days ago
- Back to school: school bus safety remindersPosted 5 days ago
- Local student completes American Legion Boys’ StatePosted 5 days ago
- Hilton-Parma to host Town Hall on the Prevention of Underage DrinkingPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Apple Fest Entertainment & EventsPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2016 Autumn GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
Taylor – Corcoran
The bride is the daughter of Douglas and Judith Taylor of Spencerport. The groom is the son of Howard and Ann Corcoran of Keedysville, Maryland.
Matron of honor was Kathleen Mannava. Amanda Daxon, Jennifer Olsen and Sara Tully acted as bridesmaids.
Anthony Corcoran and John Corcoran, brothers of the groom, were the best men. Christopher Abraham and William Walters served as groomsmen.
Vanessa is a Teaching Fellow in the History Department at the Catholic University of America, where she is pursuing her doctorate’s degree. Patrick is a 2011 graduate of George Washington University Law School and served as Captain in the U.S. Army. He is a management analyst at the Department of State.
In August, the couple plan a honeymoon cruise in the Bahamas. They will reside in Vienna, Virginia.