- Reforesting Island Cottage Woods – A Volunteer OpportunityPosted 1 day ago
- 27th Annual Braddock Bay Raptor Research “Bird of Prey Days”Posted 1 day ago
- 2015 Spring Showcase of BusinessPosted 3 days ago
- Area resource helps collect medical infoPosted 3 days ago
- C-C’s Ryan named Player of the YearPosted 3 days ago
- “Out of the Ashes” – Marking the 50th anniversary of the Western Monroe Historical SocietyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton Firemen’s Carnival changes dates, expands for 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- C-C student receives local VFW Patriot’s Pen awardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Take a class – “Catch the Gardening Bug” series begins March 25Posted 1 month ago
- “Garden Talk” focuses on new plants for 2015Posted 1 month ago
Taylor – Corcoran
The bride is the daughter of Douglas and Judith Taylor of Spencerport. The groom is the son of Howard and Ann Corcoran of Keedysville, Maryland.
Matron of honor was Kathleen Mannava. Amanda Daxon, Jennifer Olsen and Sara Tully acted as bridesmaids.
Anthony Corcoran and John Corcoran, brothers of the groom, were the best men. Christopher Abraham and William Walters served as groomsmen.
Vanessa is a Teaching Fellow in the History Department at the Catholic University of America, where she is pursuing her doctorate’s degree. Patrick is a 2011 graduate of George Washington University Law School and served as Captain in the U.S. Army. He is a management analyst at the Department of State.
In August, the couple plan a honeymoon cruise in the Bahamas. They will reside in Vienna, Virginia.