- Let’s Go Fishing! Youth Derby at Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge June 6Posted 3 days ago
- Along the Ridge, new business recalls historic rootsPosted 1 week ago
- Hamlin Recreation recognizedPosted 1 week ago
- Churchville mayor appointed to NYCOM Nominating CommitteePosted 1 week ago
- Food Truck Rodeo May 21 profits C-C Sports BoostersPosted 1 week ago
- 2015 Summer GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- 2015 Home and GardenPosted 3 weeks ago
Taylor – Corcoran
The bride is the daughter of Douglas and Judith Taylor of Spencerport. The groom is the son of Howard and Ann Corcoran of Keedysville, Maryland.
Matron of honor was Kathleen Mannava. Amanda Daxon, Jennifer Olsen and Sara Tully acted as bridesmaids.
Anthony Corcoran and John Corcoran, brothers of the groom, were the best men. Christopher Abraham and William Walters served as groomsmen.
Vanessa is a Teaching Fellow in the History Department at the Catholic University of America, where she is pursuing her doctorate’s degree. Patrick is a 2011 graduate of George Washington University Law School and served as Captain in the U.S. Army. He is a management analyst at the Department of State.
In August, the couple plan a honeymoon cruise in the Bahamas. They will reside in Vienna, Virginia.