- GCC welcomes homeschool students and families to information and orientation sessionPosted 4 weeks ago
- 2017 First Responder TributePosted 1 month ago
- Brockport CSD receives universal pre-kindergarten grantPosted 1 month ago
- Brockport gymnasts rank secondPosted 1 month ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 1 month ago
- Buy and sell at the Hilton Community Indoor Flea MarketPosted 1 month ago
- Save the date for Kendall’s “Community Read” eventPosted 1 month ago
Taylor – Corcoran
The bride is the daughter of Douglas and Judith Taylor of Spencerport. The groom is the son of Howard and Ann Corcoran of Keedysville, Maryland.
Matron of honor was Kathleen Mannava. Amanda Daxon, Jennifer Olsen and Sara Tully acted as bridesmaids.
Anthony Corcoran and John Corcoran, brothers of the groom, were the best men. Christopher Abraham and William Walters served as groomsmen.
Vanessa is a Teaching Fellow in the History Department at the Catholic University of America, where she is pursuing her doctorate’s degree. Patrick is a 2011 graduate of George Washington University Law School and served as Captain in the U.S. Army. He is a management analyst at the Department of State.
In August, the couple plan a honeymoon cruise in the Bahamas. They will reside in Vienna, Virginia.