- Gillett Road bridge over Erie Canal in Ogden now restricted to eight tonsPosted 6 days ago
- Brockport fundraiser organized for Pierson familyPosted 6 days ago
- New York State Silver Gloves Boxing Tournament coming to RochesterPosted 6 days ago
- Christmas on the Canal celebrates 19 years with December 7 eventPosted 6 days ago
- Spencerport Community Chorus performs Holiday ConcertPosted 6 days ago
- CCHS named to national Blue Star School Top 100 BestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Hilton High School students to perform “The Sound of Music”Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kendall girls capture crown in OTPosted 2 weeks ago
Taylor – Corcoran
The bride is the daughter of Douglas and Judith Taylor of Spencerport. The groom is the son of Howard and Ann Corcoran of Keedysville, Maryland.
Matron of honor was Kathleen Mannava. Amanda Daxon, Jennifer Olsen and Sara Tully acted as bridesmaids.
Anthony Corcoran and John Corcoran, brothers of the groom, were the best men. Christopher Abraham and William Walters served as groomsmen.
Vanessa is a Teaching Fellow in the History Department at the Catholic University of America, where she is pursuing her doctorate’s degree. Patrick is a 2011 graduate of George Washington University Law School and served as Captain in the U.S. Army. He is a management analyst at the Department of State.
In August, the couple plan a honeymoon cruise in the Bahamas. They will reside in Vienna, Virginia.