- Brockport, Byron-Bergen win Section V wrestling titlesPosted 7 days ago
- Resurfacing of Lake Ontario State Parkway planned for this summerPosted 2 weeks ago
- GCC time capsule seeking submissionsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rangers hockey wins third straightPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gates Chili Chamber to hold State of the TownsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Holley senior wins football honorsPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 Winter Community LinkPosted 4 weeks ago
- Byron-Bergen Bees go global with National Geographic Bee CompetitionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- ESL announces available scholarships to high school seniorsPosted 4 weeks ago
- January-February programs at Riga Recreation CenterPosted 2 months ago
O’Connell – Marquart
The bride is the daughter of Tim and Chrissy O’Connell of Brockport. The groom’s parents are Dan and Marty Marquart of Morrisville, North Carolina.
Rebecca Murray of New York City, friend of the bride, was maid of honor. Bridal attendants were Gabriel Hernandez of Chicago and Stephanie Stalteri of Rochester, both friends of the bride, and Kevin O’Connell of Brockport, brother of the bride.
The best man was Scott Barber of North Carolina, friend of the groom. Kevin Palcsak of North Carolina, friend of the groom, Semaji Metters, friend of the groom, and Ed Marquart, brother of the groom, served as groomsmen.
Katelyn, a graduate of Brockport High School and Lafayette College, is a nuclear engineer. Stephen graduated from Panther Creek High School and East Carolina University. He is a teacher. After a honeymoon in Washington, D.C., the couple is residing in Ballston Spa, New York.