- GCC welcomes homeschool students and families to information and orientation sessionPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 First Responder TributePosted 1 month ago
- Brockport CSD receives universal pre-kindergarten grantPosted 1 month ago
- Brockport gymnasts rank secondPosted 1 month ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 1 month ago
- Buy and sell at the Hilton Community Indoor Flea MarketPosted 1 month ago
- Save the date for Kendall’s “Community Read” eventPosted 1 month ago
O’Connell – Marquart
The bride is the daughter of Tim and Chrissy O’Connell of Brockport. The groom’s parents are Dan and Marty Marquart of Morrisville, North Carolina.
Rebecca Murray of New York City, friend of the bride, was maid of honor. Bridal attendants were Gabriel Hernandez of Chicago and Stephanie Stalteri of Rochester, both friends of the bride, and Kevin O’Connell of Brockport, brother of the bride.
The best man was Scott Barber of North Carolina, friend of the groom. Kevin Palcsak of North Carolina, friend of the groom, Semaji Metters, friend of the groom, and Ed Marquart, brother of the groom, served as groomsmen.
Katelyn, a graduate of Brockport High School and Lafayette College, is a nuclear engineer. Stephen graduated from Panther Creek High School and East Carolina University. He is a teacher. After a honeymoon in Washington, D.C., the couple is residing in Ballston Spa, New York.