- Brockport, Byron-Bergen win Section V wrestling titlesPosted 7 days ago
- Resurfacing of Lake Ontario State Parkway planned for this summerPosted 2 weeks ago
- GCC time capsule seeking submissionsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rangers hockey wins third straightPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gates Chili Chamber to hold State of the TownsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Holley senior wins football honorsPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 Winter Community LinkPosted 4 weeks ago
- Byron-Bergen Bees go global with National Geographic Bee CompetitionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- ESL announces available scholarships to high school seniorsPosted 4 weeks ago
- January-February programs at Riga Recreation CenterPosted 2 months ago
Seaburn – Legas
The bride is the daughter of David of Bonnie Seaburn of Spencerport. Chris and Joseph LaMarca of Spencerport and Henry Legas and Laurie Radder of Middlesex, New York, are parents of the groom.
Rachel Pignagrande, sister of the bride, was matron of honor. Michael Zazzaro, friend of the groom, served as best man. Flower girls were Gianna and Makayla Pignagrande, nieces of the bride. Ring bearers were Trinity Merritt, niece of the groom, and Blake Stephan, nephew of the groom.
Emily, a graduate of SUNY Oswego, is employed in sales at Blueground Jewelry. Matthew graduated from Johnson & Wales. He is a chef with Chef’s Catering.
The couple honeymooned in St. Thomas. They reside in Rochester.