- GCC welcomes homeschool students and families to information and orientation sessionPosted 4 weeks ago
- 2017 First Responder TributePosted 1 month ago
- Brockport CSD receives universal pre-kindergarten grantPosted 1 month ago
- Brockport gymnasts rank secondPosted 1 month ago
- Genesee Country Village & Museum 2017 event calendarPosted 1 month ago
- Buy and sell at the Hilton Community Indoor Flea MarketPosted 1 month ago
- Save the date for Kendall’s “Community Read” eventPosted 1 month ago
Seaburn – Legas
The bride is the daughter of David of Bonnie Seaburn of Spencerport. Chris and Joseph LaMarca of Spencerport and Henry Legas and Laurie Radder of Middlesex, New York, are parents of the groom.
Rachel Pignagrande, sister of the bride, was matron of honor. Michael Zazzaro, friend of the groom, served as best man. Flower girls were Gianna and Makayla Pignagrande, nieces of the bride. Ring bearers were Trinity Merritt, niece of the groom, and Blake Stephan, nephew of the groom.
Emily, a graduate of SUNY Oswego, is employed in sales at Blueground Jewelry. Matthew graduated from Johnson & Wales. He is a chef with Chef’s Catering.
The couple honeymooned in St. Thomas. They reside in Rochester.